quarta-feira, 17 de julho de 2013

Shopping

Olá a todos!
Hello everyone!

Quem me segue pela página do facebook (está sempre actualizada, começem a seguir também aqui) sabe que este mês já fui às compras algumas vezes, e hoje venho mostrar-vos o que comprei. 
The ones who follow me on the facebook page (it's always updated, start following it too here) know that I already went shopping some times this month, and today I come to show you what I bought.



 Luvas / Gloves - Sportzone here
Leggins - Women Secret (sales)


 Brincos e Colar / Earrings and Necklace- Parfois Outlet
Anel / Ring - Blanco similar here

 
 Mala / Bag - Parfois


 Blusa / Blouse - Springfield


 Blusa / Blouse - Blanco here




Biquinis / Bikinis - Oysho here, here and here

E então, gostaram das minhas comprinhas? E vocês, já foram aos saldos? Contem-me tudo!
And so, did you like my new purchases? And what about you, have you gone to the sales? Tell me all about it!

Não se esqueçam de seguir o blog pelo bloglovin, para estarem sempre atentos aos post. O botão está do lado direito bem lá em cima.
Don't forget to follow the blog on bloglovin, to always be attentive to the posts. The button is on the right on the top.

Beijinho
Kiss

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário