domingo, 10 de novembro de 2013

Last movie

Olá a todos meus queridos leitores!
Hello my dear readers!

Hoje é Domingo e venho falar-vos do filme que vi a semana passada. Arranjei um tempinho para ir ao cinema, que bom eheh! Fui ver o segundo filme do Thor, O mundo das trevas.
Today is Sunday and I come to talk about the movie I saw last week. I found some time to go to the movies, so good eheh! I went to see the second movie of Thor, The dark world.



No segundo filme de Thor, este luta para restabelecer a ordem em todo o universo, mas uma antiga raça liderada por Malekith regressa e quer mergulhar o universo nas trevas. Thor envolve-se assim numa aventura pessoal e perigosa, em que irá reunir-se mais uma vez com Jane Foster e irá forçá-lo a sacrificar tudo para salvar a humanidade.
In the second movie of Thor, he fights to reestablish order in the entire universe, but an old race leaded by Malekith returns and wants to evolve the universe in the darkness. Thor then evolves himself in a personal and danger adventure, in which he will reunite once again with Jane Foster and that will force him to sacrifice everything to save humanity.


Já viram este filme? Garanto que vale a pena, gostei muito! Agora ando a rever todos os X-MEN para quando estrear o novo no cinema. Ansiosos?
Have you seen this movie? I swear it's worthy, I really enjoyed it! Now I'm re-watching all X-MEN because the new movie is coming. Are you anxious about that? 

Uma óptima semana para todos! E mais uma vez boa sorte para mim porque amanhã tenho exame de condução!
A great week everyone!  And once again good luck to me because tomorrow I have my driving exam!

Kiss

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário